Reports to Director of Marketing and Communications
Orchestra of St. Luke’s (OSL) seeks an organized and customer-service oriented Marketing Assistant to coordinate box office operations for OSL’s self-presented season (apx. 15 concerts/year) and to provide customer service via phone and email. The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for event management on the days of performances, customer service with patrons, tabling at external events, and other tasks within the Marketing department.
- Manage Box Office for chamber music series, community concerts, and other events, including fulfilling ticket orders, managing RSVPs, working with ticket discount outlets, serving as the primary contact for subscribers and ticket-buyers, preparing sales and related reports, and assisting with front-of-house operations
- Weekly Marketing budget upkeep
- Staff externally presented events to hand out marketing materials and soliciting email sign-up
- Digital and Print signage production
- Facilitate Marketing partnerships through collaboration with external arts organizations
- Participate in brainstorming meetings and discourse surrounding communications strategies and initiatives for Orchestra of St. Luke’s and The DiMenna Center for Classical Music
- Execute administrative tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in an office setting
- Customer service experience (box office/house management experience preferable but not required)
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior computer skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of classical music and ticketing software systems is a plus.
- Busy open office setting
- Approximately 20 hours per week primarily within business hours
- Requires some weekend/evening hours
- Ability to transfer large suitcase for self-presented events
Email your cover letter and resume to marketing@OSLmusic.org with Marketing Assistant – [your last name] in the subject line.
No phone calls.